Headlines News :
Home » , , » Rifugio Torre Di Pisa Hotel-Hotel on summit of Mount Italian Dolomites

Rifugio Torre Di Pisa Hotel-Hotel on summit of Mount Italian Dolomites

Written By Unknown on Sunday, May 27, 2012 | 12:37 AM


Rifugio Torre di Pisa in Italy
Rifugio Torre di Pisa is a hostel in the best Italian Dolomites, a mountain in Italy. The hostel is only from June to October, and to do this, you have to climb some mountain Dolomites for three to four hours.
Rifugio Torre di Pisa

Rifugio Torre di Pisa

Rifugio Torre di Pisa

Rifugio Torre di Pisa

Rifugio Torre di Pisa


Share this article :

2 comments:

  1. This is the best place for relaxing on this hotel. I will visit this soon in this coming summer vacation.

    http://www.venere.com/it/italia/pisa/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting place! Keep it up! I'm amaze for the different kinds of house, they have different places and types. I love this kinds of places.Some things in here I have not thought about before, I want to use this moment to say that I really love this blog.hotel pisa

    ReplyDelete

 
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © Tourism in the World - All Rights Reserved